The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is held annually to decide on central issues. Shareholders listed on the record date are entitled to attend the meeting if notifying Skanska of the intention to participate.
At the Annual General Meeting (AGM) Skanska’s shareholders decide on key issues. Examples of such issues are:
- Adoption of income statements and balance sheets
- Dividend to the shareholders
- The composition of the Board of Directors
- Discharging the members of the Board and the President and CEO from liability
- Amendments to the Articles of Association
- Election of auditors and principles for remuneration to senior executives
Participation in Annual General Meetings
Shareholders listed in the register of shareholders on the record date who notify the Company of their intention to participate in the meeting are entitled to attend it either personally or by proxy through a representative or substitute.
Every shareholder is entitled to have an item of business dealt with at the AGM. Well before notice of the meeting is issued, the Company’s website provides information on how shareholders are to proceed in order to have items of business dealt with.